Friday, November 2, 2012

What Do Guys Really Mean When They Say...


Some of the Best and Truest Advice when it comes to deciphering Guys:
What He Says:
What He Means:
“I need space.”
“This has gotten old.”
“I love you.”
“I love your sex.”
“We just talked 2 days ago.”
“I can’t miss you if you never go away.”
“We can still be friends.”
“If it’s naked.”

This is just a sample of some of the great information about men that Dr. Phil has to share in his book, Love Smart. I have to admit, I was skeptical to take advice from Dr. Phil but I cannot deny the reality of the information he provided in his book. Everything I have read in Love Smart coincides with everything I have learned and experienced. I can say, I do recommend Dr. Phil’s book, Love Smart, to anyone who would like a better understanding of how and why men think the way they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment